To the Attention of All Foreign Students Taking On-the-Job Professional Practice (IMU) Courses!
Dear Students, The following decisions were made by our Senate for the IMU course: Our students who take IMU course can complete the "On-the-Job Professional Training" applied course through one of the following options: a) After it is announced that the health conditions in our country are appropriate and YÖK declares that internship and applied training programs in the sector can be carried out under normal conditions; student can complete their professional training programs (70 business days) in the sector. b) As an alternative option; They can follow the program consisting of Competence Development and Sector Preparation Lessons + Department Based Project Assignment to be offered over the Virtual Campus (Sanal Kampüs). The process for option (b) will take place as follows:
- Competence Development and Sector Preparation Lessons and their evaluation will be conducted by the career center of our university; Project (scope, content, subject etc.) and its evaluation will be conducted by the department heads.
- The courses offered asynchronously through the virtual campus will be uploaded to the system as English document. Foreign students' lecture notes will be shared one week after the Turkish ones and the schedule has been shared separately.
- For students who choose this program; course assessment will be done by taking the average of 2 assignments + 60% Project assignment, all of which you will present on the Virtual Campus.
- This program is offered for the purpose of minimizing the problems caused by the current situation; and it is limited to the 2020 Spring Semester only. Students who register and fail the course during this period will later complete the 70-days On-the-Job Professional Training in the sector normally, as in the previous semesters.
- The first 2 weeks of courses, which will be offered through the Virtual Campus, will be available to all IMU students. The lessons will later be unavailable to students who choose to complete the program in the sector.
- Students who take the Virtual Campus courses will get a total score of 2 grades from 2 assignments. In addition, there will be no final grade from Virtual Campus courses.
The "IMU on Virtual Campus" document, which includes the IMU program content and measurement and evaluation dates to be submitted through the Virtual Campus, will be published on our website. Note: • You can ask your questions about courses on the Virtual Campus at [email protected] • The assignments to be given and the evaluation criteria have been shared on the Virtual
Campus as class notes. • You can ask your questions about the project assignment by sending an e-mail to the teacher who assigned the project to you and department heads.
#StayHome & #StayHealthyRelease date: 26.04.2020 - 20:40:04
|528||The Story of Building of an Internet Company||06.05.2020 - 13:55:28||Read|
|523||To the Attention of All Foreign Students Taking On-the-Job Professional Practice (IMU) Courses!||26.04.2020 - 20:40:04||Read|
|459||Applications for Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for the 2019-2020 Academic Year||03.01.2020 - 13:23:39||Read|
|351||2019-2020 Academic Year Erasmus + Education and for Internship Mobility Placement Results||24.04.2019 - 13:16:09||Read|
|342||ERASMUS+ ENGLISH PROFICIENCY EXAM RESULTS||11.04.2019 - 09:39:23||Read|